Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a Pampered Chef consultant who was doing a cooking demonstration in my home. I have searched and have not found this exact recipe - which I love even though I am not a wine drinker. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 1 (12 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 (12 ounce) cans water
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 orange, cut into slices
- 1 lime, cut into slices
- 0.5 (2 liter) bottleof clear soda such as 7-up or 0.5 (2 liter) bottle Sprite or 0.5 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- ice (optional)
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the two frozen juice mixes and 3 cans of water. Add in the entire bottle of red wine and juice from your lemon. Add in as much soda/pop as it takes to fill the rest of your container - usually 1/2 - 3/4 of the bottle. Add fruit slices and ice, if using and enjoy!