Recipe by wildheart
This recipe is easily doubled....tripled....quadrupled for weddings and other social events, like oh, watching the planes take of at the airport!
Top Review by PixieDust
This was fabulous wildheart. Served this with a mexican menu and it was a great highlight to the meal. I used Burgundy wine and Sprite. Made for a great bubbly refreshing taste. Looked beautiful in the serving pitcher too. Thanks for this. Ole!!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1 can carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- 1 (750 ml) bottle wine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, dissolve the sugar in the soda.
- Add the other liquids, stirring well.
- Slice the oranges, lemons, and limes, and add to pitcher.
- Chill very well and serve over ice.
- Garnish with orange wheels, pineapple slices and mint.