Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is easily doubled....tripled....quadrupled for weddings and other social events, like oh, watching the planes take of at the airport!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1 can carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- 1 (750 ml) bottle wine
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, dissolve the sugar in the soda.
- Add the other liquids, stirring well.
- Slice the oranges, lemons, and limes, and add to pitcher.
- Chill very well and serve over ice.
- Garnish with orange wheels, pineapple slices and mint.
This was fabulous wildheart. Served this with a mexican menu and it was a great highlight to the meal. I used Burgundy wine and Sprite. Made for a great bubbly refreshing taste. Looked beautiful in the serving pitcher too. Thanks for this. Ole!!
WOW! GREAT recipe, simple, easy, and very versatile. I threw a party with different variations on this recipe as the main beverage. The Sangria stole the show!!! Get creative with fruits and a clear pitcher. My personal favorite rendition was a Chardonay made with the basic recipe with 1/4 cup of orange liquor added (along with pineapple slices) mmmm mmmm mmm