Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (25 1/2 ounce) bottle Burgundy wine or 1 (25 1/2 ounce) bottle dry red wine
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen mixed fruit
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup grenadine
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- orange slice, cut in halves
- Combine Burgundy, mixed fruit, lemonade concentrate, granadine syrup, and ice cubes in a large bowl.
- Let stand 20 minutes or until lemonade dissolves.
- Stir in club soda.
- Pour into glasses and top with orange slices.
A very good way to disguise a bottle of less than desirable red wine, you can hardly tell it's there. Nothing like the real sangria though, with frozen lemonade concentrate and all, but who cares, it's rather delicious.