Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A festive, fruity concoction based on a recipe adapted from "The Blue Room" in Cambridge, Massachusetts. An elixir that will help chase the blues away. A Sunday brunch favorite!!
- 1 (750 ml) bottlefruity red wine (such as Rioja, Shiraz, or Syrah)
- 1 cup creme de cassis
- 1 cup port wine
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons, and
- 2 limes, cut into chunks
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher, at least 1 day ahead of time and place in the refrigerator.
- Stir well before serving and pour into wine glasses.
- Garnish with orange, lemon, and lime wheels.