Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is from "Ambrosia". This cookbook is from Vicksburg, MS. Excellent cocktail for dinner socials.
- 1500 ml california red Zinfandel wine (2 fifths)
- 1 3⁄4 cups orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄3 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 3⁄4 cups soda water
- additional orange slice (to garnish)
- Mix wine, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, brandy, liqueur, orange slices, and lemon slices.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Just before serving, add soda water.
- Garnish each glass with an orange slice.
Made this for a shower and loved it! Seemed much easier than other recipes. Definitely a keeper :)