Recipe by Miss Erin C.
This is a great drink that almost everyone will love. It's cool, refreshing and fun!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 lime
- 2 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve sugar in water.
- Slice the fruit fairly thin, add to the sugar water mixture.
- Add the wine and put into the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Add the ginger ale right before you serve it.
- Pour into wine glasses, put a few pieces of fruit into each glass to garnish.