Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great drink that almost everyone will love. It's cool, refreshing and fun!
Make and share this Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 lime
- 2 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale
- Dissolve sugar in water.
- Slice the fruit fairly thin, add to the sugar water mixture.
- Add the wine and put into the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Add the ginger ale right before you serve it.
- Pour into wine glasses, put a few pieces of fruit into each glass to garnish.
Christmas party drink and pretty. I put into a large clear glass help yourself caldron with a ladel for the fruit! add cinnamon sticks and star anise...holiday fest.
I have been sipping this most of the weekend, a perfect drink for our Mexican Fiesta. I like the idea of the cinnamon sticks and will try that next time. Thanks for posting. =)
I made as indicated, but reduced to a half batch using only the citrus juices (not the peels) as I find leaving the peel/skin on makes the sangria bitter. Excellent flavour, very refreshing. Will definitely make this again, thx!