- 5 lbs idaho potatoes or 5 lbs russet potatoes, peeled
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- additional butter, for dotting
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil peeled potatoes until consistently is right for mashing.
- Mash potatoes with cream cheese, butter, sour cream, cream, and eggs.
- Add salt and garlic salt.
- Spread in greased 9x13 pan.
- Dot with butter and cool.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350F, covered, for 45 minutes.