Recipe by FloridaFoodFan
This sauce tastes a lot like tzatziki, but it's WAY easier to make. I actually like it better than tzatziki. Very good on grilled chicken gyros. YUM!
Top Review by flower7
This was very tasty! I had a 6 oz container of Greek yogurt instead of 7 oz but I followed the recipe as listed and it came out fine with the slightly less yogurt. Served on top of Recipe #484263. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (7 ounce) containerof fage total 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder