Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very easy casserole handed down from my mother who got it from her friend Sandy.
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Boil chicken, pull off the bone into pieces.
- Mix sour cream and soup.
- In a greased casserole dish, layer chicken then soup mixture.
- Melt butter and mix with cracker crumbs. Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.