1/1 Photo of Sandy's Chicken
Kim D.'s Note:
This baked chicken recipe turns out so moist and juicy. I serve this with Parmesan noodles and even my chicken-hating husband loves this meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray a glass baking pan (large enough to hold the 4 pieces of chicken in a sigle layer) with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Place chicken in glass pan and sprinkle the tops with seasoned salt.
- 4Spread cream of chicken soup over the chicken.
- 5Top each piece of chicken with a slice of Swiss cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- 6In a small bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter and mix. (Mixture should stick together. If it doesn't add a little more butter).
- 7Spread stuffing mix over the chicken pieces.
- 8Bake uncovered for 50-55 mintues or until browned and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sandy's Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.5
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 160.2 mg
- Sodium 885.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 43.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb stuffing mix