Recipe by Cook4_6
This recipe was entered into our 2009 Corporate Soup Cook-off and received a runner-up award. Simply comfort food! (Courtesy of Sandy Kline)
Top Review by Vickie B.
I use to have a very similar recipe years ago and misplaced it. Just made this for our Halloween potluck and it came out just perfect!! Exactly the taste I recall from my other recipe. I will surely be saving this and using it again and again.
- 3⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups water
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 10 ounces angel hair pasta (break up in pieces)
- 2 (10 ounce) broccoli, pkg frozen chopped
- 6 cups milk
- 32 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in butter, add water and bouillon cubes and bring to a boil. Add noodles and cook until almost done.
- Add frozen broccoli and cook about 5 more minutes.
- Add milk and cheese, keep stirring until cheese has melted, and heat to serving temperature.