Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was from a neighbour from years ago. She served it as a side with a BBQ but my family loved it at anytime. Nice with rice or as a filling for stuffed baked potatoes.
- 500 g extra lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 (420 g) can condensed tomato soup, concentrated and not diluted
- 0.5 (440 g) can pineapple chunks, drained (I prefer crushed pineapple)
- Brown minced beef in skillet, add onion and seasoning.
- Lower heat, continue cooking for 10 minutes, then add tomato soup and pineapple and cook another 10 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice or as a filling for stuffed baked potatoes.