1/1 Photo of Sandwiches from Roast Leftovers
This is a quick, easy & tasty way to use leftover roast beef or pork. Add a side salad for a complete meal. I often use my own homemade BBQ (55888) & HP (55905) sauces for this dish but use whatever suits your own tastes - hot, sweet or spicy. Prep time doesn't incude overnight marinading.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ketchup, BBQ sauce, brown sauce& vinegar.
- 2Cut meat into 2 inch strips, add to sauce mixture& marinade overnight.
- 3Warm meat mixture in a heavy pot.
- 4Cook onion in oil.
- 5Hollow out buns and fill with meat mixture.
- 6Top with fried onions& grated mozarella.
- 7Place under broiler for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sandwiches from Roast Leftovers
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1029.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: