This is a quick, easy & tasty way to use leftover roast beef or pork. Add a side salad for a complete meal. I often use my own homemade BBQ (55888) & HP (55905) sauces for this dish but use whatever suits your own tastes - hot, sweet or spicy. Prep time doesn't incude overnight marinading.
- Combine ketchup, BBQ sauce, brown sauce& vinegar.
- Cut meat into 2 inch strips, add to sauce mixture& marinade overnight.
- Warm meat mixture in a heavy pot.
- Cook onion in oil.
- Hollow out buns and fill with meat mixture.
- Top with fried onions& grated mozarella.
- Place under broiler for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.