Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like this sandwich paired with a soup for lunch. Toasting the croissant and using mayo means this sandwich holds up well to being packed in a lunch.
- 1 large croissant
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise (Helman's light)
- 56.69 g thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 slice baby swiss cheese (thin slices)
- 118.29 ml spinach leaves, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into slices
- Cut the croissant in half horizontally, and toast breifly in the toaster oven. Let cool.
- Spread mayo in a thin layer on both sides of the croissant.
- Finish the sandwich by layering the turkey, swiss, tomato slices, and spinach in that order.
- Cut in half if desired.