Recipe by dividend
I like this sandwich paired with a soup for lunch. Toasting the croissant and using mayo means this sandwich holds up well to being packed in a lunch.
- 1 large croissant
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (Helman's light)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 slices baby swiss cheese (thin slices)
- 1⁄2 cup spinach leaves, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 medium tomatoes, cut into slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the croissant in half horizontally, and toast breifly in the toaster oven. Let cool.
- Spread mayo in a thin layer on both sides of the croissant.
- Finish the sandwich by layering the turkey, swiss, tomato slices, and spinach in that order.
- Cut in half if desired.