1/4 Photos of Sandwich Sushi
for those who do not like seaweed :) Something different for the lunch box. I am always looking for stuff to take to work as lunch is so expensive in the city.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices white bread or 8 slices whole meal bread, crusts removed
- 310 g creamed corn
- 4 slices double smoked ham (large thin slices)
- 1 small carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 small lebanese cucumber, peeled cut into long strips
- 200 g canned salmon, in oil, drained, flaked
- 2 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 -3 iceberg lettuce, washed dried, finely shredded
- 1 small avocado, cut into long strips
- 1Place bread onto a flat surface. Use a rolling pin to flatten bread slightly. Spread corn over 4 slices, leaving a 2cm strip free of filling along 1 edge. Top with ham, carrot and cucumber. Roll up to enclose filling. Cut each sandwich into 3 rounds.
- 2Place salmon and mayonnaise into a bowl. Mix gently to combine. Arrange lettuce over remaining 4 slices of bread, leaving a 2cm strip free of filling along 1 edge. Top with salmon mixture and avocado. Roll up to enclose filling. Cut each sandwich into 3 rounds.
- 3Wrap all sandwiches in plastic wrap. Store in the fridge until ready to pack into lunch boxes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sandwich Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (1515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 273.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g