Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this is a great recipe to use up some of your tomatoes.it was given to me by a friend .this was my first time makeing it. it,s really good on bread or on a cracker.
- put all veg through food processor.
- sprinkle a handful of salt on mixture and let set overnight.
- next morning drain well.
- put in a large pot and add vinegar to mixture; let stand for one hour.
- add sugar and cook for 30 minutes.
- mix 4 tablespoons of corn starch with a little water and stir into mixture to thicken; continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- remove from heat; stir in miracle whip.
- pour into sterile bottles.
- makes about 5 pint bottles.