Recipe by KCShell
I do not like to buy rolls from the store. They smell funny to me. This is a nice way to make them at home, in your bread maker. No fuss, No paying for junk at the store. They will taste wonderful, fresh out of the oven, whether you use them for sandwiches or not! I only have a copy of this recipe. I am not sure of the name of the book, but it might be: The Bread Machine Cookbook I.
Top Review by Beth in Tennessee
YUMMY! I just made these for turkey sandwiches. I added a little garlic powder and italian seasoning in the breadmaker. Right before I put them in the oven I brushed with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and sprinkled on some parmesan cheese. They were so yummy! I am going to make these all the time!
- 295.73 ml water
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 709.77-768.91 ml bread flour
- 78.07 ml powdered milk or 78.07 ml dry buttermilk
- 7.39 ml yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in order suggested by your bread machine manufacturer.
- Use dough cycle.
- When dough is finished, remove from machine.
- Form into 10- 12 balls.
- Shape into rolls.
- Let rise for 40- 50 minutes on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven 375* for 20 minute or until golden brown.