Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe some where online.
Top Review by amy.cleaveland
These are delicious. I like lots of veggies with mine but not on it (too many veggies keeps them from staying rolled up properly.) I've also found that Mission brand tortillas work best since they have some elasticity to them. The thicker generic brands or Aldi's brand don't stay rolled up and are a bit tough. I love how simple this recipe is! Thanks for posting.
- 226.79 g flour tortillas
- 226.79 g softened cream cheese
- roast beef, sliced thin
- ham, sliced thin
- turkey, sliced thin
- colby-monterey jack cheese, sliced thin
- lettuce, shredded thin strips
- garlic powder
- sliced tomatoes, very thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Use the back of a spatula and cover each tortilla with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder. Use half of the tortilla: to layer meats, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Then roll up tortilla with cream cheese side rolled up last so it will seal as if using glue.
- Cut in 1 inch pieces and serve.