Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This simple ham and cheese goes great with a nice bowl of tomato soup, or you favorite soup. This is a K.I.S.S. recipe (Keep It Simple Stupid)! LOL You can't mess this one up, nor would you want to fool with it.
- 2 pieces white bread
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices deli ham or 2 slices left over baked ham
- Heat sandwich press.
- Add first piece of bread.
- Top with cheese slice.
- Add ham.
- Then top with shredded cheddar.
- Add remaining slice of bread.
- Close press and cook for 5 minutes.
I love this sandwhich! The only thing I would do different is to put butter on the outside, so it grills better.
Very good! I used 2 slices of white bread,1 slice of American and 1 slice of cheddar and 1 giant slice of deli ham that I folded over. I also buttered my bread. Using 2 pieces of cheese made it extra cheesey,which is the way that I like it. Thanks!
I used leftover baked ham and wholewheat bread. Followed remainder of recipe. Delicious sandwich!