Giovanna Luvs Disney's Note:
Scrambled eggs and cheese in it's own pouch. Tasty and portable!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine eggs, water, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 2Whisk until combined.
- 3Cook in frying pan until fully cooked.
- 4Heat sandwich press.
- 5Add first slice of bread.
- 6Top with cheese slice.
- 7Top with scrambled eggs.
- 8Top with green onion and shredded cheddar.
- 9Top with last piece of bread.
- 10Press and let cook for 5 minutes.
- 11• Suggestion: You can also put some cooked and crumbled bacon inside before cooking!
- 12Optional: Serve with ketchup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sandwich Press Recipe - Cozy Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 443.7 mg
- Sodium 729.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 22.6 g