Recipe by faith58
Are your kids tired of the same ole sandwiches, make them a couple of sandwiches on a stick for their lunches and watch their eyes light up. You can put whatever is your childs favorite veggie and lunchmeat, this is just to give everyone an idea.
Top Review by CraftScout
I used this recipe as a template to make lunches for my two kids. DD8 2 skewers of sandwich, and DS3 got a "sandwich salad" with all the ingredients of a skewer tossed together, without a stick (preschool, you know). Both kids loved theirs, and it was a cute lunch. Thank you for posting!
- 1 slice bread
- 1 slice ham (1/2 inch)
- 1 slice turkey (1/2 inch)
- 4 grape tomatoes
- 8 pieces cheese (cubes)
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 2 pickles
- 2 olives
- 2 skewers, to put the sandwich on
Directions See How It's Made
- RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
- Cut up cubes of bread, cheese, and lunch meat use 1/2-inch-thick slices of ham and turkey at the deli counter).
- Slide the cubes onto a skewer with other foods your child likes, such as grape tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, or an olive.
- you can put packets of mayo in the lunch for them to dip.