Recipe by javorice
Meatloaf leftover again? Great! You would not believe how tasty and new can be in this simple sandwich.
Top Review by flower7
This was great! I made meatloaf earlier in the week and after eating leftovers for much of the week really needed something different LOL I heated the meatloaf in the oven and added some cheese at the last minute so it got melty. Used green jalapeno jelly as it was what I had on hand and light mayo with whole wheat bread. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 slices sandwich bread (I prefer multigrain or oat bran bread)
- 1 slice meatloaf (any kind)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red pepper jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast 2 slices of bread to your preference. Slice your meatloaf as you like it. Spread mayonnaise on one slice and red pepper jelly on the other slice. Arrange meatloaf between breads.
- The amount is just for an orientation. Do what ever works for you.