1/1 Photo of Sandwich Maker Pies
This recipe is so simple yet so yummy. Great for when you are craving a dessert fix but don't have a lot of time. I make them using my Hello Kitty sandwich maker. My dad and I get a real kick out of it! I can't wait to try these with different fillings, maybe even..mmmm CHOCOLATE! I wonder if this would work using meat pie filling???Can easily be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make dough into a 10X10 square.
- 2Cut in half. Place on half in the sandwich maker.
- 3Place 2 Tbsp filling mixture in each triangle pocket.
- 4Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- 5Place other half of pie crust on top.
- 6Lower lid, shut firmly and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- 7You can drizzle with icing or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 8Ideas for filling: apple,blueberry,cherry,pumpkin,strawberry, peach, lemon, butterscotch, apricot.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sandwich Maker Pies
Serving Size: 1 (1097 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.9
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 467.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: