This recipe is so simple yet so yummy. Great for when you are craving a dessert fix but don't have a lot of time. I make them using my Hello Kitty sandwich maker. My dad and I get a real kick out of it! I can't wait to try these with different fillings, maybe even..mmmm CHOCOLATE! I wonder if this would work using meat pie filling???Can easily be doubled.
- Make dough into a 10X10 square.
- Cut in half. Place on half in the sandwich maker.
- Place 2 Tbsp filling mixture in each triangle pocket.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Place other half of pie crust on top.
- Lower lid, shut firmly and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- You can drizzle with icing or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Ideas for filling: apple,blueberry,cherry,pumpkin,strawberry, peach, lemon, butterscotch, apricot.