Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Good sandwich to make for a light lunch. My mother gave me this recipe many years ago. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 large sweet pickles
- 1 cup salad dressing
- Dice cheese, spam, eggs and pickles. Mix together and add onion.
- Add salad dressing and mix well.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Spread filling on hot dog or hamburger buns.
- Put sandwiches in shallow baking pan.
- Heat in 500 degree oven for about 5 minutes. Watch closely.