- 1 lb turkey or 1 lb deli ham
- 1⁄2 lb butter or 1⁄2 lb margarine
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 lb swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 packages pepperidge farm party rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut rolls completely by slicing through the middle separating the tops from the bottoms.
- Cream butter, poppy seed, worcestershire sauce, mustard, and chopped onion.
- Spread tops and bottoms of rolls with creamed mixture.
- Distribute the turkey or ham and the swiss cheese evenly over the rolls.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- To serve, cut into individual rolls.