Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My friend Dolores use to make this for her boys and they would tear it up. I make it for my boys and they love, especially when watching a game on TV. Good for picnics too!!
- 1 (20 ounce) boxpillsbury hot roll mix
- 1 (4 ounce) packagehidden valley dry buttermilk salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (12 ounce) packages cheese, variety
- 5 (10 ounce) packages cold cuts, variety
- Mix the bread according to the directions on the box.
- Roll out dough to a 18 x 24. Mix the remaining butter with the dressing mix.
- Spread half of the mixture on dough.
- Spread the meats and cheese (you can use what ever meats and cheeses you like)
- Roll into a roll. Place on cookie sheet.
- Spread remaining dressing mix on the top.
- Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375.
- Let cool for a bit, then slice.
- I usually end up making two.