Recipe by pomohippie
A hearty and unique stew. A favorite from my Father, who's Grandparents came from Norway. This recipe came with them. We have no idea who 'Sandvik' is, though. :)
- 2 lbs stew meat, cubed
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash fresh pepper
- 1 dash parsley
- 2 medium yellow onions, diced
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 4 large carrots, sliced
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomato soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Put stew meat, sea salt, pepper, parsley, onions, potatoes, and carrots in a crockpot in the order listed above.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and tomato soup together; pour over top. DO NOT add water OR stir.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.