1/6 Photos of Sandra's Key Lime Pie
William Lawrence's Note:
I saw this in the Food section of the Cincinnati Enquirer October 30 2002 Pg E3. By Chef Sandra Wilson. I really like Key Lime Pie and until this recipe have never found one that satisfied me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat softened cream cheese until creamy.
- 3Add sweetened condensed milk and beat to incorporate.
- 4Add egg yolks and beat well.
- 5Add lime juice and beat till combined.
- 6Pour mixture into pie crust and spread with spatula until evenly distributed.
- 7Place on cookie sheet and then into the oven and bake for 10 min.
- 8until the filling begins to set.
- 9Remove from oven and allow to cool on rack at room temp.
- 10Then place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- 11Two works better.
- 12Cut into 8 slices and serve with a generous helping of whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sandra's Key Lime Pie
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.2
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.3 mg
- Sodium 327.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 39.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g