I saw this in the Food section of the Cincinnati Enquirer October 30 2002 Pg E3. By Chef Sandra Wilson. I really like Key Lime Pie and until this recipe have never found one that satisfied me.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat softened cream cheese until creamy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat to incorporate.
- Add egg yolks and beat well.
- Add lime juice and beat till combined.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and spread with spatula until evenly distributed.
- Place on cookie sheet and then into the oven and bake for 10 min.
- until the filling begins to set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on rack at room temp.
- Then place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Two works better.
- Cut into 8 slices and serve with a generous helping of whipped cream.