- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces frozen sugar-free Cool Whip
- 1 cup diet orange soda (flat)
- 1 (4 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 10 ounces prepared graham cracker crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese at room temberature starting a couple hours before making pies; the cream cheese must be super soft in order to avoid lumps in the pie filling.
- Blend cream cheese and cool whip topping well; add orange soda and beat with mixer until very creamy; stir in pudding then gelatin and blend well,.
- Pour into graham cracker crust, chill at least 3 hours before serving.