Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy, and delicious. True to Sandra Lee's form!
- 2 cups rose wine
- 2 cups Sprite
- 3⁄4 cup light rum, Bacardi
- 3⁄4 cup brandy, Christian Brothers
- ice cube
- apple, slices
- green and red grapes, halved
- lemon slice
- lime slice
- Combine wine, Sprite®, rum, and brandy in a clear glass pitcher filled halfway with ice cubes.
- Stir with a long wooden spoon.
- Add a few slices of apple, halved grapes, and lemon and lime slices to pitcher.
- Stir once more.
- Pour sangría into tulip glasses.
I've made this for multiple Girls Night Out parties and it is always a hit. Yum!