1/2 Photos of Sandi's Lime Cheesecake
4 hrs 30 mins
Michelle S.'s Note:
This is from my dogs groomer. It is so light and refreshing with just a subtle lime flavor. It goes great after a big holiday meal. Cook time below is refrigerator time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the jello and boiling water, stirring until dissolved.
- 2Let stand until slightly thickened.
- 3Reserve 2 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs for use later.
- 4Now combine remaining crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
- 5Press evenly into a 13x9-inch pan.
- 6Cream the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla till fluffy.
- 7Blend in thickened jello mixture.
- 8Fold in whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture.
- 9Pour cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crust in pan.
- 10Sprinkle with the reserved 2 Tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs.
- 11Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sandi's Lime Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.5
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 271.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g