This is from my dogs groomer. It is so light and refreshing with just a subtle lime flavor. It goes great after a big holiday meal. Cook time below is refrigerator time.
- Blend the jello and boiling water, stirring until dissolved.
- Let stand until slightly thickened.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs for use later.
- Now combine remaining crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
- Press evenly into a 13x9-inch pan.
- Cream the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla till fluffy.
- Blend in thickened jello mixture.
- Fold in whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crust in pan.
- Sprinkle with the reserved 2 Tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.