1/1 Photo of Sandies
These are melt in your mouth cookies that are easy to make and are great for Holiday treats. They have become a tradition for me to make every Christmas and my daughters are now doing the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream oleo and sugar together.
- 2Add vanilla and water.
- 3Add flour to mixture, a little at a time.
- 4Mix in pecans.
- 5Roll into small balls (coat hands with flour if necessary).
- 6Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 350°F, turning to brown other side after 10 minutes.
- 7Sift 1/2 box XXX sugar in bowl.
- 8Coat Sandies as soon as they are removed from the oven.
- 9Line can with wax paper and sprinkle with XXX sugar.
- 10Separate layers with wax paper.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sandies
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: