Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister-in-law ,Sandie makes this for all our family gatherings. We devour it! LOL It is so good and sweet, just like Sandie.
- 1 lb spinach, torn into pieces
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, cut into rings
- 1⁄2 red onion, cut in rings
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- Mix salad part.
- Add dressing 30 minutes before serving.
This was a very good version of a classic salad. I used a sweet Vidalia onion instead of red onion. This says 4 servings...but this is one huge bowl of salad, easily feeding 12 or more. Thanks for sharing :)