Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Welcome in Spring with a bright sangria recipe, perfect to share with a group of friends.
Make and share this Sandeman Rosehip Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 750 ml sandeman founders reserve port wine
- 510.29 g rosehip tea
- 453.59 g ginger ale
- 15 cherries, halved
- rose petal (optional)
- Slice cherries in half and set aside.
- Brew rosehip tea. Mix Sandeman Founders Reserve Porto, rosehip tea and ginger ale in pitcher.
- Add cherries and let sit for about 8-12 hours (or overnight).
- Add rose petals before serving for decoration.