Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My standard bridal shower cookie.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- powdered sugar
- Cream butter until soft.
- Add sugar, pecans, and flour, mixing well.
- Shape into balls and bake at 300 degrees on ungreased cookie sheet for 45 minutes.
- While hot, roll balls in powdered sugar.
- Roll in sugar again after all have been rolled once.
I made these delicious cookies for a bridal tea I was co-hosting. Heavenly, just heavenly. Sweet and tender cookies that melted in my mouth. Thank goodness they all got eaten because I don't think I could have resisted if I had to take any back home with me. They looked like tiny little snow balls.