1/1 Photo of Sand Drops
Another one from Mom's recipe box. A rich buttery gem of a cookie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine butter, salt, vanilla, and almond extract. Blend well.
- 3Gradually beat in sugar, then egg.
- 4Stir in flour, pecans, and chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by teaspoonful on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- 7Cool 5 minutes on sheet, then remove to rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sand Drops
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 106.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g