This recipe is not for eating.....it's a great craft activity the kids will love.
My Private Note
- 1Shake sand through a flour sifter and mix with cornstarch and hot water in an old pot.
- 2Cook over low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- 3When the mixture forms a dough that pulls away from the sides of the pot, spoon it out onto wax paper and let cool.
- 4Knead well and store in a tightly covered container.
- 5Cover the work area with wax paper and have the children pat out the sand dough.
- 6Use cookie cutters to make different shapes.
- 7Allow to air dry in the sun until hardened.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sand Dough
Serving Size: 1 (967 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 975.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 233.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: