Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is not for eating.....it's a great craft activity the kids will love.
Make and share this Sand Dough recipe from Food.com.
- Shake sand through a flour sifter and mix with cornstarch and hot water in an old pot.
- Cook over low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- When the mixture forms a dough that pulls away from the sides of the pot, spoon it out onto wax paper and let cool.
- Knead well and store in a tightly covered container.
- Cover the work area with wax paper and have the children pat out the sand dough.
- Use cookie cutters to make different shapes.
- Allow to air dry in the sun until hardened.