These are great for kids, and they taste pretty good too! A hit at birthday parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Also need 8 to 10 (7 oz.) Clear plastic cups.
- 2Decorations:miniature umbrellas,gummy sea shells, worms and sharks,candy stars chopped peanuts.
- 3Pour milk into a large mixing bowl.
- 4Add pudding mix.
- 5Beat with whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in whipped topping and half of crushed cookies.
- 8Place 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into the bottom of the cups.
- 9Fill cups 3/4 full with pudding mixture.
- 10Top with remaining crushed cookies.
- 11Refrigerate 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sand Cups For Kids
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.4
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 349.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g