Recipe by ThatJodiGirl
These are great for kids, and they taste pretty good too! A hit at birthday parties.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers (crushed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Also need 8 to 10 (7 oz.) Clear plastic cups.
- Decorations:miniature umbrellas,gummy sea shells, worms and sharks,candy stars chopped peanuts.
- Pour milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in whipped topping and half of crushed cookies.
- Place 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into the bottom of the cups.
- Fill cups 3/4 full with pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.