- 1⁄3 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut (optional)
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 1 Qt glass canning jar, layer the first seven ingredients in the order listed, packing well between each layer.
- Cover and store in a cool dry place for up to six months.
- TO BAKE BROWNIES: In a bowl, combine eggs, oil, vanilla, and brownie mix; mix well.
- Spread into a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake@ 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.