Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
This brownie recipe is a "Recipe in a Jar". The recipe is very tasty but also makes such a great gift for a teacher or someone that has everything, I just bet they don't have brownies in a jar!!
- 2⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup plus 1/8 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla flavored baking chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (enough to fill the jar)
- Place ingredients in order listed in a quart sized jar. Tamp ingredients down. Attach the following directions to the jar: Mix with 1 teaspoons vanilla extract, 1/2 cup vegetable oil and 3 eggs. Spread into a greased 9x8-inch pan and bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes or until done - How cute is this for a Holiday Gift!