1/1 Photo of Sancho Panza Spuds
2 hrs 10 mins
Mommy Diva's Note:
A zesty spin on a loaded baked potato from the Bueno foods website. YUMMY!!
My Private Note
6-7oz s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large potatoes, approx. 10 oz each
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen green chili pepper, BUENO Brand Frozen Green Chile
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 radishes, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1Preheat oven to 375º.
- 2Wash potatoes and puncture each with a fork.
- 3Place on a cookie sheet in center of oven and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until soft.
- 4While still warm, cut potatoes in half lengthwise; Scoop out insides into a large
- 5bowl, leaving skins intact.
- 6Mash potatoes; Stir in yogurt and green chile.
- 7Mash until smooth then mix in salt, pepper, garlic, parsley and radishes.
- 8Fill potato skins with mixture.
- 9Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350º for 25 minutes.
- 10Remove potatoes from oven. Sprinkle cheese evenly over potatoes.
- 11Garnish with pepper strips then return to oven for 5 minutes.
- 12Enjoy! ;).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sancho Panza Spuds
Serving Size: 1 (1471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.2
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 371.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g