Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A zesty spin on a loaded baked potato from the Bueno foods website. YUMMY!!
Make and share this Sancho Panza Spuds recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large potatoes, approx. 10 oz each
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup frozen green chili pepper, BUENO Brand Frozen Green Chile
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 radishes, grated
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch strips
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Wash potatoes and puncture each with a fork.
- Place on a cookie sheet in center of oven and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until soft.
- While still warm, cut potatoes in half lengthwise; Scoop out insides into a large
- bowl, leaving skins intact.
- Mash potatoes; Stir in yogurt and green chile.
- Mash until smooth then mix in salt, pepper, garlic, parsley and radishes.
- Fill potato skins with mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350º for 25 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Sprinkle cheese evenly over potatoes.
- Garnish with pepper strips then return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy! ;).
This was a great twist on a twice baked potato! I cooked them first in the microwave instead of the oven. I used nonfat yogurt and then a can of chopped chili peppers. My daughter ate 3 halves as she loved them so much! Thanks, Mommy Divia!