Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have been cooking this recipe for years, it is one of those dishes that can be whipped up in minutes, and is worthy of serving at a dinner party. I like to serve with a wild rice blend and a green salad. DH requests this alot.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon marjoram, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the chicken over med heat until no longer pink, remove from the pan and set aside.
- to the skillet add the onions and saute for 5 mins or until transparent.
- Add the wine, tomatoes,marjoram, garlic and red pepper and simmer for 5 mins until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Add the cream and chicken and simmer for a furthur 5 mins, add salt to taste.