Recipe by HisPixie
This is my daughter's absolute favorite dish! She could eat it every other day of the week and always requests it for her birthday. And it's easy! I serve it with rice.
Top Review by Sexy Chef Sheri
So this was pretty good, and very easy to make! I did this with chicken, which turned out great, and it is easy to see why the sauce would also work well with pork chops. Even my picky DH enjoyed this recipe, and he can be pretty critical. Thanks for the great recipe! We will make this again and again!
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops or 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth (divided)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly brown pork chops in a small amount of oil.
- Remove chops from pan and add garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and 1 cup of the chicken broth. Stir to mix and return chops to pan and cover.
- Simmer for a few minutes until the chops are done (15-20 minutes or so).
- Remove meat again (or move to the side of the skillet) and add remaining broth which has been mixed with cornstarch. Bring to a boil to thicken and return meat to the pan, coating it well.
- Serve with rice.