Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
I had quite a bit of Homemade Rice a Roni By Chef#37229 leftover along with some broccoli, and fried boneless chicken breast and decided to just throw them together. This isn't really a recipe though, just an idea of what can be done with leftovers. If you like you can use the boxed stuff, but try it with Homemade Rice a Roni first and see what you think. I want to thank Chef Molly53 and Chef CookGirl for helping with the name. The amounts are just a guess, so add more or less depending on what you have. Submitted to RecipeZaar on June 3rd.2010
- 2 1⁄2 cups leftover chicken rice
- 1 large boneless fried chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups leftover cooked broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- In a large micro-wave safe bowl, combine all ingredients, and cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- Heat for 3 minutes and remove plastic and stir, replace wrap and and heat for 3 more minutes or until heated through.