Recipe by Marie
This will be one of your favorite dishes to serve your family or guests. Double the sauce ingredients if you want to serve it over rice. Simple to make and so delicious!
Top Review by Lakerdog2
I blew it and added all the chicken broth & cornstarch in with everything else instead of waiting until the end and this was still delicious! Makes a thick,yummy sauce. The Kids absolutely loved it. Will be making this again (the right way!) soon!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken breasts in a small amount of oil.
- Remove from pan and add garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and 1 cup of the chicken broth.
- Stir to mix and return chicken to pan and cover.
- Simmer until the chicken is done (about 15 minutes).
- Remove chicken from pan and add remaining half cup of broth which has been mixed with cornstarch.
- Bring to a boil to thicken sauce and return chicken to the pan, coating it well.