Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy twist on your everyday turkey burger.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- In a bowl mix ground turkey, fresh chopped cilantro, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, the juice of half the lime, and salt & pepper (to taste) with hands, JUST until blended.
- Form into 6 THIN patties.
- Grill until internal temperature reaches 170°F .
- Serve on toasted bread.
- Top with avocado and tomato slices.
Very good. A nice change from plain turkey burgers.
These were nicely mild flavored burgers. Next time for a little more zip I will double the garlic, cumin, & onion powders. I only made 4 patties out of the mixture and thought they were a reasonable size. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Reviewed for PAC Fall '07.
These were Excellent AND anything that my picky 4 yo asks for more of is a definite keeper in my book!! Next time I will have to double the recipe! :) I did top mine with tomato and sweet chili sauce, so yummy!! Thank you!