Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on the Cook's champagne website for cocktails. They have many great recipes there. YUMMY!
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec or 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 3 ounces Brut champagne (Cook's)
- Combine together lime juice, tequila, triple sec and champagne in a festive glass.
- Garnish with citrus (lemon, lime, orange).
- Serve with fiesta dip, chips and salsa.
- Enjoy! ;).
It was good but I'm not sure I'd make it again unless I had people over - personal preference, no fault to the recipe. I used Hornitos tequila, Bols triple sec, fresh lime and Ballatore champagne. Great idea though!!!
Margaritas are not my favorite...usually. I prefer this over a regular margarita any day! Next time I might reduce the champagne to 2 ounces and go up from there. The margarita flavor was pretty subtle! Thanks for posting -- definite keeper!
OH MY...I can't believe I haven't tried one of these before now! This is the best margarita I've made...the champagne flavor is subtle and the extra bubbles make this lighter and classier than your plain old margarita! So much more La Jolla than San Diego! Made for the Beverage Tag game.